A few more followers have trickled in this week, so welcome to The Urge to Write! This is the type of quality, intelligent content you can expect from me!
OK, but seriously, I do talk mostly about books and writing on here, but I also like to have fun -hence today’s post. From the glamorous to the devilishly handsome, these guys all have one thing in common -they can definitely pull off guyliner. (Most of them, as you might predict, are singers/musicians.) Who would make your list? Feel free to share in the comments below!
10. Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day): Sure, he’s in his 40s now and should probably tone down the whole angst-y punk rocker look, but would we really want him to?
9. Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy): This is probably an old pic, so maybe Pete Wentz’s guyliner days are over. Also, I’m pretty sure if John Travolta and Adam Lambert could have a love child, he would look like Pete Wentz.
8. Brendon Urie (Panic! at the Disco): He can also pull of a top hat.
7. Ville Valo (HIM): Eye liner gives Ville a haunted look.
6. Brian Molko (Placebo): Although Brian’s look is too androgynous for me personally, I still have to commend him for following in Bowie’s footsteps to challenge the status quo of rock.
5. Dave Navarro (RHCP, Jane’s Addiction): Always a bad ass
4. Adam Lambert: One of the few people who can sing Queen’s songs and pull it off (even if it’s still not quite the same).
3. Billy Idol: Can it be the 80s again. Please?
2. Johnny Depp: Captain Jack Sparrow(‘s eyeliner) made the Pirate of the Caribbean movies. Without him, they would have just been Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley running around being annoying.
1. Colin O’Donoghue: Come on, just look at that face!