Because I need to get this out of my system. Don’t worry, there aren’t any major spoilers ahead if you aren’t caught up. (Unless you haven’t seen the episode before this one. Then don’t read #5.)
10. Did I just see Hook exchange a prosthetic hand for his hook?
9. Isn’t it a little bit ironic that the Blue Fairy is a nun in our world? You’ve seen her dress, right?
8. Speaking of which: “Mother Superior, you’re our only hope.” I’m pretty sure that’s Princess Leia’s line.
7. The cook from Downton Abbey is the guest star!!!….
6. Except apparently Mary Margaret hasn’t met up with her in Story Brooke yet, but haven’t they been there for, like, 20 years or so?
5. Neal a.k.a. Baelfire is hot and actually seems like a pretty nice guy, even if he is an ex-criminal.
4. Barbara Hershey is fantastic as Regina’s purely evil mother Cora,
3. and is way more manipulative than we may have realized.
2. I’ve been able to stand Henry for the most part, but young Snow is seriously annoying.
1. Also, the ending actually made me kind of happy. Mary Margaret/Snow needs to be a little bad. Once‘s villains, especially Regina and Mr. Gold, are pretty dynamic and conflicted, but M. M. has been too nauseatingly good lately. I guess it was pretty scandalous last season when she and Charming were having the “affair,” but otherwise she’s been too self-righteous.
Anyone else have any thoughts/observations about tonight’s episode?